Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Jesus and the Orange Monkey is a surrealist piece of flash fiction published in Episode 25 of the excellent on-line magazine In Between Altered States. If you've never read the publication, I encourage you to check it out. The editor, Aleathia Drehmer, regularly presents stories which make a reader think, wonder, and, seriously, laugh out loud. I'm honored to have been published in the magazine. For the writers out there, you should know she is a pleasure to work with and I know you would enjoy the experience as much as I have. The theme of Episode 25 was `Shattered' and my piece, of course, goes to that theme. I'm not going to explain any further the meaning of Jesus and the Orange Monkey except to say that it does have a definite meaning - and I hope you'll find relevance in the piece. Enjoy.

http://inbetweenalteredstates.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/jesus-and-the-orange-monkey-by-joshua-j-mark/



No comments:

Post a Comment