Sunday, January 29, 2012

`Listening To Writer's Block' by Joshua J. Mark on Lisa Taylor's Wonderful Blog

http://writersparty.com/2012/01/29/listening-to-writers-block-by-joshua-j-mark/

This is my short essay, `Listening To Writer's Block' on the writer Lisa Taylor's wonderful blog. I hope you like it.

About Lisa Taylor: Hello! I'm an author, and in my time as an author I've realized that there are thousands of authors out there that just don't get the attention they deserve. So I'm hosting this "Writer's Block Party" so you can get to know the people that create the stories we all love!

As writers, we all experience those moments when we feel we're doing it all alone. It's so comforting and rewarding to find other writers - like Lisa Taylor - who not only encourage and support other writers but go out of their way to let others know that they are not alone - that we're all in this game together. Thanks, Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment